How can I obtain assistance?

Toys purchased by the Santa Cop Program along with other Toys/gifts are distributed by the Center for People in Need. You can visit their website or call them for more information or submit the following application:

Santa Cop does support smaller organizations and due to privacy issues does not share that information.

share:Share on FacebookGoogle+Share on LinkedInShare on RedditTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someone

Comments are closed.